Tuesday 10 April 2012

Really! Can you Rock it?

So I said in my last post that I would try the Apocalips Lipstick from Illamasqua and try I did.
Ladies on my dark skin, it is NO GO. I think you need to have a striking hairstyle to pull it off and frankly I do not.

The lipcolour is definitely for a daring lady who is not afraid of looking bold and standing out from the crowd.

As you can see the only heads I will be turning are worried old aunties.



On the other day the texture of the lipstick is brilliant, it has a moist finishing touch which leaves you with nice, vuluptous lips.


Whilst the lipcolour was ambitious the nail colour Nomad is amazing. Great colour for this season. I love this shade. I will definitely be wearing this all summer
At £13.50 , its reasonably priced for a quality premium nail polish
Until next time ladies.xoeve

No comments:

Post a Comment